Part 20

-not edited-

The movie end well and four of them enjoy it very much, Tee without realise it himself did enjoy the day together because Tae is good with kids and know how to handle them.

They have lunch together, eat ice cream and shop for new set of clothes, the twin is really happy with how much Tae spoil them. Tee rejected the idea of Tae buying stuff for his sibling but can't say anything back when Tae mentioned that he didn't know when he will has the chance to meet the twin again.

In the afternoon they are ready to leave the mall, the twin already tired. They have a fun day today, Tee is glad that his siblings are happy today.

"I will send you home. The twin look too tired to walk now" said Tae when he heard Tee will find a taxi to get them home.

Tee once again disagree with that idea but Tia almost sleeping in Tae's hold. Tin already hugging his leg because he is tired and want to sleep too.

"Okay" Tee sighs dejected.

Tae smiles, he make sure to hold Tia properly before he hold Tin too. He is strong enough to hold both of them in his arms.

"I can hold Tin" Tee tries to take Tin but Tae just smile at him and walk ahead.

Tee takes their stuff and walk behind Tae, he has a lot of things he needs to be grateful to Tae today and he hates it because he is indirectly indebted to Tae, a man he wants to cut their tie off after today.

They reach the parking lot. Tee stands beside Tae waiting for Tae to open the car's doors.

"Tee, please take my keys from my back pocket" orders Tae since his hand is full with the twin. Tee works fast and slip Jo's hand into the pocket, looking for keys.

"Another side Tee" Tae needs to clear his throat, it feels weird to feel another man's hand on his backside.

Tee pulls his hand away and move to other side, he found the key and press the button to open the lock on the doors. He helps Tae open the door at the back so that he can put the twin.

"I will hold Tia first" Tee takes Tia since its difficult for Tae to put both of them inside at the same time.

They are done and Tee get into the passenger seat, ready to take the twin home. Tee gives his address and Tae put it into the map when they start moving.

The ride is silent, Tee looks outside almost all the time except when he turns to look at the twin. He smiles, he can see the twin is tired but still happy.

"Thank you for today Tee" Tee is startles when Tae is the one who thank him while he is the one who indebted to Tae much more.

"I should be the one to thank you phi. The twin is really happy today" Tee is sincere and he really grateful the twin enjoy their day today.

"Then, can we become friends?" ask Tae hopeful. Tee glances to Tae's side, he doesn't know how to answer that question, should he be honest with Tae?

"You are my senior phi, it's awkward to be friends" answer Tee as the best he can, as polite as he can be.

Tae pouts, he knows Tee still doesn't like him much but he can't accept the answer easily. He is stubborn remember?

"Do you hate me?" that question give a shock to Tee, hate is a strong word and Tee doesn't know how to answer that.

"Nothing like that phi. I'm not a social person. I like to keep a small group of friends and I'm not easily open up to others. I don't like to get out from my comfortable circle" Tee answer truthfully.