New life

Jonathan's: POV

I slept well in my coffin, until someone woke me up. I opened my eyes and saw my servant. He gave me a smile. "Rise and shine, sleepy head." he said. "It's still morning." I replied sleepy. "I know, time to get up." said Michael.

"Have you forgotten that I'm a vampire?" I asked. "Get use to it, if you want to fit in." he said. "Fine." I replied and get up. "Here's your new clothes." he said.

(Jonathan's outfit)

(Jonathan's outfit)

(His home)

"You kept me locked in a coffin for 557 years." I replied. "I just wanted to protect you." he said. "My throat hurts, I need blood." I yelled. Michael gave me a blood bag. "Do you call this blood? it's disgusting." I said. "You have to keep a low profile!" he replied.

My eyes were turning red. I pushed him against the wall and showed my fangs. "Do you want me to die?" I asked angrily. "It's for your own good." he said. "Give me one good reason, why I haven't killed you yet." I replied. "Because you need me." he said. "I hate when you're right." I muttred. "You wouldn't survive without me." he said. "Oh, shut up." I replied. 

***

I was walking through the quiet dark park. A man passed me and he looked scared at me. I smirked evilly at him.

"It's not safe to be alone in the dark." I said. "Who are you!" he replied. "Your worst nightmare." I said with a smirk on my face. "Please, don't kill me." replied Eric. "I'm terribly sorry, but you cannot imagine how thirsty I am." I said. I rushed up to him and began drinking his blood. He fell lifeless to the ground. I licked my bloody lips. I took his body to the forest and threw him into the lake.

Thank you glambertyaddybear for being in my book

Jonathan won't handle the new modern world, so well at the beginning.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~