Oliver finds out the truth about William

Oliver's: POV

I cleaned Willi's room when I found his dairy. I opened the book and read them. I couldn't believe what I saw.

I know I've been an idiot to Oliver, but I just want to protect him. I couldn't protect mom, I don't want to lose my brother too. He's risking his life by dating Adam. I want to drive a stake into his cold dead heart for hurting Oli. I know Adam killed mom. She was on vacation in Transylvania and she disappeared without a trace. A group of people found her body a few days later. Her throat was cut up and the body was drained of blood. I'll have my revenge. My name is William and I'm a vampire slayer.

I got very shocked. William was a vampire slayer. I couldn't believe it. I never thought he would sink so low. I felt betrayed. I have to warn Adam before it's too late. I called him but came to his voicemail. An uneasy feeling filled my body.

***

The door opened and I heard William. I speeded down and pushed him up against the wall. My eyes were flashing red. I showed my fangs and hissed at him.

 I showed my fangs and hissed at him

"You're a vampire." he said shocked. "Yes I am and it was Adam who turned me. I know about your secret life and I swear, if you hurt Adam." I replied coldly. "He killed mom." said Will.

"She was killed by a unknown vampire, stop blaming him." I replied. Will smirked. "You'll never see him again." he said. "WHERE IS HE?" I asked angrily. "In the basement of our summer house." he said. "Thank you." I replied. "You really love him." he said. "Yes I do." I replied.

Don't mess with Oliver when he's mad

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~