You said you would never leave me

Oliver's: POV

"Tragic, isn't it?" asked Vlad and Rigina smirked. Adam pushed the dead body to the floor. "Oliver, I'm so sorry. I wish you hadn't seen it." said Adam. He went up to me and I took a step back. "Stay away from me." I replied. "Please listen, I would never hurt you." he said. "I don't believe you." I replied coldly.

"You were dating a vampire, what did you expect?" asked Vlad. "What do you mean with were?" I asked. "Me and Adam are back together." he said. Tears filled my eyes. "Humans are so emotional." he said annoyed. "I agree." replied Regina. Vlad picked up a knife and cut me. Adam's eyes turned red and he looked hungrily at the blood.

"I don't want to see you anymore

"I don't want to see you anymore. Get out of here." he said. "You said you would never leave me." I replie hurt. "You could have died tonight and it's too dangerous to be together." he said. "You don't want me?" I asked and tears were rolling down my cheeks. "You don't belong to my world." said Adam. "This explains a lot." I replied. "It will be as I have never existed." he said without emotion. "Please, don't." I sobbed. "Goodbye Oliver." he said.

***

I was soaked wet when Marie met me in the hallway. She looked worried at me. "Do you want to talk about it?" she asked. "No." I said and went to my room. "I'm here if you want to talk." she called. I took a hot shower and switched to dry clothes. I wrapped a bandage around my bloody hand. I went into my bedroom and lay down on the bed. I fell asleep after a few minutes and night was plagued by nightmares.

My poor baby💔

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~