Will you marry me

Oliver's: POV

I took Adam to my summer house. "I used to be here every summer when mom was alive, but it's been years." I said. "I'm sure she's proud you're here now." replied Adam and smiled. "You're right." I said and smiled back. I went up to the door and unlocked it. "Welcome in." I said. "Thank you." replied Adam and walked in. I slammed him against the wall and kissed him passionately. I bit into his neck and drank his blood. "Oliver." said Adam and went down his knee. He opened a box with a dianond ring and happy tears filled my eyes.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you, because we are meant for each other

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you, because we are meant for each other. I love you to infinity and beyond. Will you marry me?" he asked. "Yes." I said. He put the ring on my finger and kissed me. "I love you." I said. "I love you more." replied Adam. He smacking his lips against mine. I picked him up in my arms and rushed to our bedroom. I barely had time to get into the room before he ripped off my clothes. We made out the rest of the day.

***

"You're risking your life to be with me." I said. "I'm willing to take that risk." replied Adam. "What about your father?" I asked. "He can burn in hell, he has no control over me." said Adam. "It feels like I'm going to lose you again." I replied sadly. I hugged him. "You'll never lose me, I'll always be here for you." he said. "Thank you for being here for me." I replied. "Always." replied Adam and kissed the top of my head. I smiled softly.

Adam and Oliver are getting married

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~