Hermione's wedding

A/N Magnus is alive

Hermione's: POV

I'm getting married today, I can't believe it. I'll be Magnus's wife, we'll spend the rest of our lives together. I walked into the church and everyone looked at me with happy smiles. Magnus gave me a look filled with love and happiness. I looked into his beautiful dark brown eyes. The priest began to speak, and we promised to love each other till death do us apart. We exchanged rings and kissed.

"I love you from the bottom of my heart." I said. "I love you too." replied Magnus with a smile on his face. I threw away my bouquet and Raven caught it. She smiled at me. "May I?" he asked. "Of course." I said. He took my hand and lead me to the dance floor. We had our first wedding dance. I kissed my husband and we both smiled.

 I kissed my husband and we both smiled

***

He picked up me in his arms and rice rained over. "I'm gonna miss you." said Adam and dried the tears with a napkin. "I will never be far away from you, I promise to send letters." I replied and gave him a hug. We said goodbye to everyone, and a cab drove us to a beautiful mansion. Here we would live happily ever after.

Thank you glambertyaddybear for being in my book

So beautiful

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~