My darling

Hermione's: POV

My water broke in the middle of the night and mom drove me and Dimitri to the hospital. I squeezed his hand hard in an attempt to ignore the pain. After what felt like an eternity, saw our daugther the light. A nurse wrapped a blanket around her and laid her in my arms. I kissed her forehead and smiled.

(Raven Sabrina Tepes)

"Our beautiful daugther." he said. "Yes." I replied. "She has her father's eyes." he said. "Aww." I replied.

"My family." said Dimitri. "Thank you for being part of my life." I replied. "Always." he said and kissed me. Our family ame in and she was overjoyed. "Our little sister is so cute." said Penelope and Robyn happily. "You two will be wonderful big sisters to her." I replied. "I'll protect her with my life." said Robyn. "You're so cute." replied Pen. Penelope gave Raven a music box as a present.

***

***

"I love you so much and I don't let anybody hurt you. I'll comfort you when you're sad and I will hug you when you have a nightmare. I will always be here for you." I said. Raven were sleeping in her crib and I held my daugther's little hands in mine. I can not believe I have three children now, it feels so unreal. I will do everything I can to protect my children, I'm ready to kill if someone hurt them. After a few minutes I fell asleep as well with a smile on my face.

Thank you glambertyaddybear for being in my book

So cute

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~