For a spell that can't be broken

Maria's: POV

I walked around in town when I saw a second-hand store. I went in and looked around. There were many beautiful things and I was thinking about buying something.

"Do you need help?" asked a woman kindly. "I'm just looking, but thanks anyway." I said. "I have something that you might like," she replied. She handed me an old spell book and I looked confused at her. "It will solve all your problems." said the woman. "How much?" I asked. "The book is yours." said Rowena. "Thank you." I replied. "Use it well, Maria." she said. "How do you know my name?" I asked but she was already gone.

***

I went back home and Vanessa met me in the hallway. I hid the book behind my back of some strange reason.

"Hey Vanessa." I said with a innocent smile. "Hey Maria." he replied. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I'm on my way out." she said. "Okay." I replied. "Are you okay?" she asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said. She nodded her head and went out. I walked to my room as well and lay down on the bed. I opened the book and the spells seemed to be real. I lit candles and mumbled a spell. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw my brother.

 I turned around and saw my brother

"Vlad." I said and hugged him. "I've missed you so much." he replied. "I brought you back to life." I said. "Thank you, Maria." replied Vlad. I gave him a cup of blood and he drank it hungrily.

(Vlad now)

(Vlad now)

***

Adam's: POV

I drove back home and walked into the house. "Hello, I'm home." I called. Vanessa speeded down to the hall. "Hey dad, how did it go?" she asked. "Good." I said. "There's someone who wants to meet you." she replied. "Okay." I said. A man walked out from the living room. I couldn't believe it. "Hello Adam." he said. "Vlad." I replied shocked.

Vlad is back

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~