Summertime sadness

Camelia's: POV

I closed my backpack and went to the hall. I wrote a note to dad, before I walked out.

"Ready?" asked Robyn. "Yes." I said and put on me the helmet. "Hold on tight." she replied and started her motorcycle.

(Robyn)

(Robyn)

We drove through the town and it feels so good to be wild and free. She stopped when we arrived to the beach and we looked at the sunset together. She played on her guitar and sang for me. I closed my eyes and listened.

"Maybe I should kidnap you more often." she said. "Oh, shut up." I replied with a smile on my face. We drove to a bridge and walked along the fence. The sky was blue/purple and the air was warm.

"This is the first time I ran away from home." I said. "Really?" asked Robyn. "It's a hard time at home." I said. "I'm sorry." she replied. "I'm glad I've you." I said. "Me too." she said. I hugged her and she hugged me back. "Thank you for being here for me." I said. "You're welcome." she replied.

***

Robyn's: POV

"Thank you for letting me sleep here." said Cam. "You are always welcome here." I replied softly. "We're so glad you're here." said Penelope. "She's right." I replied.

(Penelope)

(Penelope)

Cam kissed me and I kissed me back. We were watching Harry Potter. We were laughing and had really fun. Then it was time to go to bed, Cam slept in Robyn's room. "Good night Camelia." I said. "Good night Robyn." replied Cam.

Thank you glambertyaddybear for being in my book

I ship Cam and Robyn💕

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~