We'll help you find him

Oliver's: POV

Vanessa was awake when I came up to her room. "Where is dad?" she asked, and coughed a bit. "He's on his way to New Orleans to find a cure." I said. "He knows what I am, he will kill me." said Nessie scared. "It's the werewolf bite that make you hallucinate, no one will kill you." I replied calmly. "Please don't kill me, I have a family." she screamed and tried to protect herself with her hands. "You are safe here, you're safe." I said softly and put gently back her head on the pillow. "You need to sleep." I whispered, and she closed her eyes.

After a while, I had to go down to eat. When I was finished, I hurried up again and to my horror, the bed was empty. I ran out, and thanked god we had two cars. I got in, and drove toward the town. I searched everywhere, but couldn't find Vanessa. Until I walked into a street corner. She drank the blood from a young woman who was already dead. Her hands were bloody.

"Nessie, we must go back home now

"Nessie, we must go back home now." I said very gently. She turned around, and looked at me. "I didn't mean to kill her, I was so thirsty." she said ashemed. "I know, and I'm not mad at you." I replied, and helped her into the car. Once back home she fell asleep on the couch, and said dad in the sleep.

***

Hermione's: POV

"Noooo." I screamed angrily. "Mom, are you okay?" asked Raven. "Vladimir kidnapped my son Jack and deleted my memory. He made me hate Vanessa. She'll nerver forgive me." I said.

(Hermione)

(Hermione)

"He's an idiot." replied Penelope. "I miss Jack so much." I said. "We'll help you find him." replied Raven. "Thank you so much." I said.

Thank you glambertyaddybear for being in my book

I feel for Hermione

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~