The attack

Vanessa's: POV

"Hello sweeite." I said happily and Luna hugged me. "You're so cute and I love your outfit." I said and she giggled.

We went to the playground where the other children were playing with their parents. "What do you want to do?" I asked and Luna pointed at a slide. I smiled and took her hand in mine. She sat down in my lap and she laughed when we came down again. I picked her up in my arms and danced with her. Tired parents looked at us and wondered how I could have so much energy. I'd love to have a little sister, it's so much better than a brother.

***

I threw Luna's ball to her. She dropped it and it rolled out on the street. "My ball." she said and went after it. "Stay here, I'll get it for you." I replied. I went out on the street and picked up the ball. Suddenly I heard a growl. Maybe it was just a dog. Just then a big wolf jumped on me and I fell to the ground. I tried to free myself but the wolf was too strong. He bit me in the arm and I passed out.

***

"Vanessa, wake up." said a girl. I opened my eyes and saw Katerina. Luna hugged me and cried. I realized I was still holding her ball in my hand. I gave it back to her. "Nessie, your arm." said Kat. I saw the bite mark and gasped. She wrapped a cloth around it to hide it. I knew it was bad, very bad.

I looked at my sisters with tearful eyes

I looked at my sisters with tearful eyes. I couldn't say anything. Luna was too young to understand it. I hugged them and cried quietly.

Vanessa has been bitten by a werewolf

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~