Happy Halloween

Vanessa's: POV

"Happy Birthday Katerina and Vanessa." said Camelia. "Thank you." we replied and hugged our friend. "Your home is so cool." she said. "Yes it is." I replied. "Where's your dad?" she asked. "He's sleeping, he worked late last night." I said. "I understand." she replied.

I got nice gifts from her, she's the best friend in the whole world. I haven't told her yet that I like her more than a friend. I'm afraid how she'll take it, I don't want to ruin our friendship. After dinner we watched Nightmare before Christmas.

"Where's the bathroom?" asked Cam

"Where's the bathroom?" asked Cam. "Upstairs." I said. "Okay, I'll be right back." she replied and left. "I've a bad feeling about this." said Tori. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Dad hasn't been himself after his breakup with Oliver." she said. "I hope he doesn't hurt Cam." replied Vanessa. "We better find her before it's too late." I said.

***

Cam's: POV

I got lost on the way back to the living room. Suddenly I was down in the basement. My heart was pounding by fear. I found a beautiful coffin. I opened the lid with shaking hands. Adam was sleeping peacefully. Then he opened his red eyes and I let out a scream.

Happy Halloween👻💜🧡🎃

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~