You're messing with the wrong one

Victoria's: POV

I put on dark makeup I went to a bar. I walked up on stage and sang Can't be tamed. I alos compelled the guests to stay.

When I had finished the song I went up to a girl and drank her blood. I killed a few more people before I set the bar on fire. When I went out I wrote long live evil on a concrete wall. I laughed evilly when I saw a police.

"You know this is forbidden?" he asked. "I know." I said with a smirk on my face. This can cost you expensive fines." he replied strictly. "Do you look like I care?" I asked. "I have to call your parents and tell them to come here." he said. "I don't think it'll be necessary." I replied and my eyes turned red.

"What the... but he was cut off when my teeth pierced his throat and the blood poured into my mouth. It tasted so good and I didn't stop until the body was completely empty. I went to a dark corner and hid the body. I killed more people and it felt so good to be bad.

***

I ran to my school and went inside. I went into the office and sat down at the table. I put my legs on the desk. The door opened and the principal came in. She looked at me.

(Tori's outfit)

(Tori's outfit)

"Who are you?" she asked. "My name is Victoria Tepes." I said. "This is my office, you're not allowed to be in here." she replied. "I do what I want." I said. "Get out of here before I call the police." replied Jennifer. "You're messing with the wrong one." I said. I killed her and drank her blood.

Tori is so evil and badass.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~