What if they don't like me

Oliver's: POV

I took him to my room and he looked around. I buried my face in my arms, when he found my drawing pad.

"Have you drawn me?" he asked. "You wasn't suppose to see it!" I said. "Why?" asked Adam curiously. "Because it's embarrassing." I said ashemed. "It's cute." he replied with a smile onn his face. I blushed softly. Adam sat down next to me on the bed and stroked my cheek. His cold breath made me shiver. He put a finger under my chin and covered my mouth with a kiss. We intertwined our fingers.

I lay down on the bed and he was lying on the top of me

I lay down on the bed and he was lying on the top of me. I moved my hand under his shirt and he moaned. Adam took off my shirt and kissed my lips. He kissed my chest and I moaned. Our pants fell off and he kissed my neck. "Ow." I said and my fingertips were stained red, as he pulled them towards his neck. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I-I didn't mean it." he said panicked. "It's okay, it's just... I stopped.

"Your eyes are red." I replied. He sat up and looked away. "Are you okay?" I asked worried. "I'm fine." said Adam. "Is there anything you wish to tell me?" I asked. "I'm a vampire and I've been it since the 1400s." said Adam. "I'll always love you." I said. "I'm a monster." he replied. "You're not a monster, you are a wonderful person and I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend." I said and stroked his cheek.

***

Adam's: POV

"Hey Oliver." I said and jumped down from the roof. "Can you act human? I mean, I've got neighbors." he replied. "Do you want to meet my family?" asked Adam. "What if they don't like me?" asked Oliver. "So you're worried, not because you'll be in a castle full of vampires, but because you think they won't approve of you." I said. "I'm glad I amuse you." he replied.

I'm glad Oliver took his secret well

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~