Masquerade

Adam's: POV

The guests arrived and Vlad welcomed them. I looked at the humans and licked my lips. They felt uncomfortable near us. I noticed a blonde boy in the crowd.

(Adam and Vlad masquerade's outfit)

(Oliver's outfit)

I went up to Oliver. "I knew you'd come." I said. "You invited me." he reminded me. "Come, let's dance." I said. He took my hand and lead him to the dance floor. We started dancing. We passed a mirror and Oliver only saw his reflection. He was scared. Several of the guests began to feel uncomfortable.

"I shouldn't have come here." said Oliver. "Don't go." I replied. "You'll kill the guests, right?" he asked. "You're a clever boy." I replied with a smirk on my face. "Stay away from me." he said. I grapped his hand. "Please stay." I begged. Just then the clock struck midnight. Oliver looked scared around and the vampires hissed at him. Screams were heard when they attacked the humans. "I'd run if I was you." I said. Oliver ran quickly out of the castle. The ball was turning into a massacre.

***

Oliver's: POV

I hadn't even come out when I realized I had forgotten my jacket. I went back in and heard a heartbreaking scream. It came from upstairs. I went upstaris and I heard a new scream. I opened a door and froze. A light went out of the wind draft.

Everywhere on the floor lay dead bodies

Everywhere on the floor lay dead bodies. They were deathly pale and their throats had been cut up. My stomach turned inside out. Adam was leaning over a man on the couch and drank his blood. I wanted to ran away, but couldn't move. He lifted up his head and looked at me. Fresh blood were dripping from his lips and his shirt was bloody.

I feel for Oliver

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~