Wedding

Adam's: POV

"Do you take Oliver Gliese to your husband?" asked the priest. "I do." I said. "Do you take Adam Tepes to your husband?" he asked. "I do." replied Oliver. "You may now kiss your husband." said the priest. We kissed the the guests applauded. "Congrats Adam and Oliver." said Hermione. "Thank you." I replied. "So romantic." said Vanessa and Katerina.

"May I?" asked Oliver. "Yes." I said. I took his hand and we danced around on the grass. I saw the joy in his eyes and a happy smile appeared om my face. "This was my dream." I said. "To marry me?" he asked. "My dream came true, I can't describe how happy I am to you in my life." I said. "I don't what I would do without you, you changed my whole life." I replied. "I love you with all my heart." he said and kissed me. "I love you too." I replied.

***

Oliver's: POV

Later in the evening we fly to Transsylvania.
He showed me his castle and I was amazed.

"Do you like it?" asked Adam

"Do you like it?" asked Adam. "It's beautiful." I replied. "I knew you'd like it." he said. "I love it." I replied. "That's good." replied Adam with a smile om his face.

He walked out to the beach and I saw that I had forgotten to pack down my swimming trunks. I went out to Adam and his skin was paler in the moonlight. I took a deep breath and walked up to him. "You're beautiful." he said. "Thank you." I replied. He kissed me and I kissed him back. He picked up me and ran back to the house. We made out the rest of the night.

Adam and Oliver are married, I'm so happy for them.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~