Blood sharing

Oliver's: POV

~A week later~

I knocked on the door and Noah opened. "Hey Oliver." he said. "Hey." I replied. "Would you like to come in?" he asked. "Yes please." I said. "Welcome in." he replied. "Thank you." I said and went into the house. "Clara is with a friend today." he replied and I nodded my head. I followed him to the kitchen and sat down on a chair. "Do you want something to eat?" asked Noah. "I'm good." I said. "Okay." he replied. "Ow."he said suddlenly. "Are you okay?" I asked worried. "I cut myself on the knife, I'm so clumsy." he said with a laugh.

I swallowed when I saw the blood and my face changed. Noah took a step back and his eyes shone of fear. I lifted up his hand to my mouth and drank his blood. I lost control and he screamed outta pain. Enough Oliver." said Adam and pulled me away. "I'm so sorry Noah." I replied. "What's wrong with you?" he asked. "You won't remember what happened." said Adam. He took my hand and ran out.

 He took my hand and ran out

***

"Is he okay?" I asked. "He'll be fine." said Adam calmly. "I didn't mean to lose control." I replied. "The first months as a vampire was a hell, I could lose control if I saw jar of jam, just because it looked like blood." said Adam. "Wow." I replied and he smiled. He bit his hand and I looked confused at him. "Drink." said Adam. I drank his blood and he stroked my hair. "Thank you, I feel better now." I replied. "I'll never hurt you again, I promise." said Adam. "I know you won't." I replied and kissed him. Adam kissed me back.

Oliver is sired to Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~