Your family is safe here

Oliver's: POV

"Victoria, Vanessa and Katerina." I called. The girls came down and they had a concern look in the faces. "What's it?" they asked. "We'll move to a new place, we're not safe here." I said.

Why not?" asked Vanessa. "It's a long story." I said. "Okay." she replied. "Where are we going?" asked Cornelia. "You'll see." I said with a smile on my face.

We packed the most necessary before we left the house. The girls looked amazed at the mansion when we arrived. "I'm so glad you could come." said Vlad. "Thank you so much for this." I replied. "Your family is safe here." he said.

We took our stuff and walked in. The girls shared a room together to keep each other company. I went to the living room and Vlad gave me a worried look. "How are you Oliver?" he asked.

"I'm so worried about Luna." I said. "Me too." replied Vlad. A tear were rolling down my cheek, but I wiped it away. "I'm sorry I've been an idiot to you." replied Vlad. "It's okay Vlad, I forgive you." I said. "Thank you, it means a lot." he replied with a smile on his face. "You're welcome." I said.

***

I was standing by the window and looked at the moon. Olivia stood next to me and put her arm around me. "Just a few years ago, I was a normal teenage boy. But now I'm a vampire and we are sentenced to death." I said. "I hope someone finds the cure to Luna." replied Liv. I looked at my sister and she smiled at me. "If she dies, I'll never be able to forgive myself." I said and Olivia hugged me.

Vlad's mansion is a sanctuary

Vlad's mansion is a sanctuary. He's so kind now.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~