It's almost morning

Victoria's: POV

Today I would marry Eva but I wasn't sure anymore. I know my heart beats for someone else, someome who's a part of my life.

"You're so beautiful." said Regina. "Thanks." I replied. "Everything will go well." she said. "What if I don't want to marry her." I replied. "Of course you want." she said. "You and grandpa can't decide who to marry me with." I replied. "Yes we can." said Regina. Well in the church my feelings for Eva had disappeared completely. I looked at her and faked a smile.

"Do you take Victoria Tepes to your wife?" asked Caius. "I do!" said Eva. "Do you take Eva Castle to your wife?" he asked. "No." I replied.

"What did you say?" asked Eva. "I said no." I said. "You two are soulmates." replied Regina. "I'm in love with Toni and I don't care she's not royal." I said and they gasped. "But it's against the laws." replied Caius. "I don't care." I said and tore off my necklace "Tori, it's almost morning." replied Emma horrified. "Don't worry, I'll save them." I said. "Thank you so much." she replied and gave me a quick hug. I nodded and ran out.

***

Oliver: POV

"It's almost morning." said Adam. "I'm with you." I replied. "I wonder if it'll hurt?" he asked. "Maybe a bit." I said. The first ray of sun reached the well and lit up the darkness. In the next second, stones broke down and in the opening stood Victoria.

 In the next second, stones broke down and in the opening stood Victoria

"Tori." said Adam. "Go out, hurry up." she replied. "Come." I said and we walked out. "Are you coming?" asked Adam. I took her hand and we hurried out. In the next second sun lit up the sky.

Victoria saved her parents

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~