There's a curse over this town

Oliver's: POV

Adam and I were in Transsylvania to save Victoria. Toni had explained everything to us. I woke up to a dark and cloudy morning. I heard my husband speak Romanian with someone downstairs. I changed clothes and walked down.

"There's a curse over this town." said the woman. "What?" I asked. "People have disappeared and children have followed a beautiful woman to the castle. They never return." said Maria sadly. "We'll find them." I replied. "My husband was killed in the castle." she said. "I'm sorry for your loss." I replied. "Please, find the poor children." she begged. "I promise." I said. "Thank you." she replied.

***

We arrived to the castle and a worried feeling filled my body. "Dracula's castle!" said Adam. "Do you think the missing children are in there?" I asked. "We can only hope." he said.

Then I saw a creature in the fog. She held something in her arms and she was on her way in. I rushed up to her and took the child from her. The woman looked angrily at me. "She's breathing." I said and let out a sigh of relief. "That was my dinner." replied Sophia coldly. "I won't let you kill an innocent child." I said.

"What are you doing here?" she asked. "We're here to save our daugther." said Adam. "Maria told us about that kids are killed here." I replied. "It's true."'said Emma. "We have to obey the Queen's aunt." replied Sophia.

The little girl woke up and she looked scared at all of us. I comforted her and she calmed down. Suddenly the gate was opened and a girl came out. She was wearing a long red dress and her hair was wavy. "Why take it so long?" she asked annoyed. "Victoria." I said. She looked at me and smirked. "Hello dad." she replied.

Let's hope that Adam and Oliver can turn Victoria good again

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~