Are we going to die

Adam's: POV

"Papa." said Luna happily. He picked up her in his arms and smiled. Oliver looked at me and I gave him a fake smile. I went to a room. I found a pretty big backpack for her and I laid down a banknote and other things too. I wrote a goodbye letter and that was the hardest thing I have done in my life.

Dear Luna

Dear Luna.

I thought we would have a future together, but nothing lasts forever. I do this to protect you and I hope you'll undestand it. I've packed a backpack with money and passport to you and your sisters. They'll take care of you and you're safe with them. Me and papa love you so much and we will always be in your heart. You are our angel and you have spread so much joy in our lives. Much love from daddy.

***

"Daddy?" asked Luna. "Yes." I said. "Are we going to die?" she asked. "Your sisters will take care of you now." I said. "What about you, will you die?" she asked. "Always remember that I love you, I'll always watch over you." I said. "Don't die, daddy." sobbed Luna. "I will exist in your heart." I said. She nodded and yawned. "Time to sleep." I said. She fell asleep and I kissed her forehead.

Aww, my heart😭

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~