I've missed you so much

Vanessa's: POV

I was back in Transsylvania and it felt good. I can't stand being home right now. Dad and Oliver are on their honeymoon. My cousin and my ex-girlfriend are getting married. My sisters are so happy with their boyfriends and girlfriends. I'll be forever alone. The voices came up in my head again but I let them talk. I happened to walk into a girl. She had long raven hair and dark eyes.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" I asked. "Vanessa, is it really you?" she asked. "Esme." I said. She hugged me and smiled happily. "I'm so glad you're back, I've missed you so much." she said. "I've missed you too." I replied.

(Esme)

(Esme)

"What brings you here?" she asked. I told her everything. "I'm sorry to hear that." said Esme. "It's okay." I replied and wiped away a tear. "Shhh, don't cry." she said softly. She stroked my cheek and I smiled. "You were always there for me when nobody else was." I replied. "That's what best friends are for you." said Esme.

***

We were sitting on a cliff and looked at the night sky.

"Thank you for being a part of my life

"Thank you for being a part of my life." I said and lay down my head on her arm. "You're welcome." she replied. "I like you." I replied. "I like you too Vanessa." said Esme. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" I asked. "I'd love to." she said and I smiled happily. "I'll never let you down, I promise." said Esme.

"Come." I replied. "But you know I'm going to win." she replied with a smirk on her face. "Don't be so sure." I said. "Speak for yourself." she replied and I laughed. We turned into bats and flew away. This is my home and it feels so good to be back here.

I'm so happy for Vanessa

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~