You'll always be my son

Oliver's: POV

I went up the door and took a deep breath. I rang the doorbell. Dad opened the door. I tried to look normal. "Hi dad." I said and he hugged me. He stroked my cheek and got a concern look on his face. "What's wrong?" I asked worried. "You're ice cold." said Robert worried.

"There's something you need to know, but you have let me in first." I replied. "Welcome in." said dad. "Thank you." I replied and we walked into the house. "Let's go to the living room, it's a long story." I said. "Is everything alright?" asked Robert worried. "Yes." I said and he nodded his head. We went to the living room and sat down in an armchair.

"In order to save my life, I had to change." I said. "What do you mean with change?" asked dad. "Adam turned me into a vampire." I said. Dad was silent and I expected the worst. "You'll always be my son." he said. Tears filled my eyes. "Thank you dad." I replied. "You and Adam are perfect for each other." said Robert and I smiled. I also told him that I'm pregnant and he was so happy that he'd become a grandfather.

***

"I've one more surprise for you." I said. "Okay." he replied. I called at Olivia and he couldn't believe his eyes. "Olivia, is it really you?" he asked. "Yes." she said. He ran up to her and they hugged each other. "I thought I'd never see you again, I thought I had lost both you and Ellen." he replied. "The doctors saved me in time." said Olivia. "My wonderful children." replied Robert and hugged us. "Our amazing dad." I said and he laughed softly.

" I said and he laughed softly

I'm so happy for them

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~