I've missed you

Jack's: POV

I was at a nighclub and partied. I drank alcohol and blood. Then I went up on stage and danced around the pole. I saw a women in the audience and she looked shocked at me. I walked down to her and she gave me a hug.

"I thought I'd never see you again." she said. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm your mom." she said. "My mom is dead." I replied. I told him eveything . "What's your name?" I asked. "Hermione Tepes." she said. "It is you." I replied and hugged her. "I've missed you so much." she said.

She told me everything and I couldn't wait to meet my siblings. "Let's have some fun first." I said. "I have to keep a low profile, I have already drawn too much attention." replied Hermione. "I see." I said. "Promise me you're careful." she replied. "I promise." I said.

***

I followed her home and she called at her kids. A little girl came running towards me and she smiled happily. "This is Ariana, Robyn's daughter." said mom. "Nice to meet you honey." I replied. "Are you my uncle?" she asked. "Yes." I said. I said hi to Penelope, Robyn and dad too. Mom hugged us and she was so happy.

Such a cute family reunion💕

I hope you liked this chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~