I thought I'd never see you again

Katerina's: POV

"Good morning everyone, my name is Eric Van Helsing. I'm your teacher." he said. I looked panicked at Vanessa, but she had loud music in her headphones. Dad won't be happy to hear this. "Is everything okay?" asked Cam. "Yes." I lied. But it'd only get worse.

Camelia was about to carve a heart, when Fred "happened" to bump into her. The knife cut into her skin and the blood flowed. I looked coldly at him. "Oops." he said with a smirk on his face. I ran up to Nessie and went out with her from the classroom. "Take a deep breath and look at me!" I said. "I want blood." she replied and her eyes were flashing red.

"Camelia is our friend, I won't let you hurt her." I said. "But it was fresh blood." replied Vanessa. "Deep breath." I said with a calm voice. She looked at me and her breath became calmer. "I'm so sorry." she said ashemed. "It's okay Vanessa, I'm here." I replied and hugged my sister. "I would never hurt her." she said. "I know you wouldn't." I replied.

***

Jonathan's: POV

I was lying on the road and waited for a car. Then I heard a worried voice and the person came up to me. "Omg, are you okay?" asked a man panicked. "I don't feel anything." I said. "I have a blanket in the back seat." he replied and hurried back to his car. I rushed up to him and he gasped. My eyes turned red and I emptied him off blood. "Nice car." I said. I hid the body before I drove off to the castle.

When I arrived, a boy ran up to me and hugged me

When I arrived, a boy ran up to me and hugged me. "Dad." he said happily. "Robin, is it really you?" I asked. "Yes." he said. "I thought I'd never see you again." I replied and he smiled.

"Where's Vladimir?" I asked. "I'm here." he said. "Oh Vlad." I replied and hugged him. "My name is Vladimir." he said coldly. "Why are you so cold?" I asked. "Because I like it." he said sassy. What a fun family reunion.

Thank you glambertyaddybear for being in my book

Jonathan is reunited with sons

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~