I need your help

Katerina's: POV

"Hey." said Hermione. "I need your help." I replied. "With what?" she asked. "I need help to bring back Toni to life." I said. "It's a powerful spell." she replied. "Please Hermione, I'm begging you." I said. "Follow me." she replied.

We went into a room and Hermione lit the candles. She began to mumble a spell. Voices began to speak and tried to stop her from breaking the spell. "Stop it." I said. Blood was running from her nose and the voices became stronger. She fell lifeless down and everything became quiet. "Nooo." I said. I fed her with my blood and tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"Please Hermione, wake up, don't die." I said. She opened my eyes and hugged me. "I thought I had lost you." I said. "You saved my life." she replied. "I couldn't let you die." I said. "I couldn't break the spell, the witches were too strong." she replied. "It's okay." I said. "

***

Toni's: POV

I walked into the Victoria's room with a smile on my face. She woke up and opened her eyes. "Morning." I said. "Toni." she replied. "Hello my darling." I said. "Am I dreaming?" asked Victoria. "No." I said. She ran up to me and I hugged her. "I've missed you so much, I never thought I'd see you again." replied Victoria. "I've missed you too." I said.

Toni is back from the dead

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~