The revenge is sweet

Hermione's: POV

I was at a bar and partied. I drank both alcohol and blood. Being evil is so fun. My kids doesn't like it at all, but I don't care. I can still not believe that Magnus is dead. The door opened and in came Jack. He grapped a bottle and drank. He waved at me with a smile on his face.

"You're looking amazing." I said. "Thanks mom." replied Jack. "You're so welcome." I said. "You're looking good as well." he replied.

I went up to a man with a smirk on my face. I kissed him before I drank his blood. His head fell off and he fell dead to the floor. I wiped away the blood and smiled evilly.

"Thank you Jack for being here for me, you're the best son in the whole world." I said. "I'll always be here for you, no matter what." he replied. He went up on stage and sang I will always love you. I smiled warmly and tears filled my eyes. He care about me. I'm is going through a tough time now and I need him. I'll protect him with my life.

***

Jack's: POV

I walked home to dad. I rang the bell and waited. He opened the door and looked at me.

"Jack, what are you doing here?" he asked shocked. "You broke my mom's heart." I said coldly. "What are you gonna do?" he asked with a smirk on his face. "This." I said. I ripped out his heart out of his chest and he fell dead down. "The revenge is sweet." I said. I lit a match and burned his body.

Thank you glambertyaddybear for being in my book

It's sweet how much Jack cares for his family❤️

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~