I'm so proud of you two

Adam's: POV

"Just like old times." I said, and helped my husband with his tie. "It will be so fun to experience the 1400s, again." replied Vlad. "The carriage is here." said Vanessa and her dark hair was curly and she wore a long yellow, dress with a green ribbon around the waist.

"This is so magical, they will also nominate the Queen and Queen." said Vanessa dreamly. "I bet it'll be you and Cam." replied Tori and Nessie hit her sister playfully on her arm. "You and Cam are soulmates, just like me and Vlad." I said with a smile on my face. "I guess we are." replied Vanessa.

Vanessa's: POV

"You're beautiful today." replied Leila warmly. "Grandma." I said happily, and hugged her. "I'm always near you." she replied and put back a strand of hair behind my ear. "I know, and I love your music box so much." I said. "I'm glad you like it." replied Leila. Camelia went up to me and took my hand. I just looked at her. "It doesn't matter that you're a vampire, because in my eyes, you're the same girl for me." she said and kissed my lips. I started to cry of happiness and kissed her back.

"Can we have your attention?" asked a girl. We turned towards the stage and, listened. "The Queen and King of Edinburgh is. Vanessa and Camelia." she said. We went up to the stage, and she put a crown on our heads. This was the best day of my life. When I went to get something to drink, I heard Cam talking to William. "I won't do it, she's my girlfriend." she said. "Remember who you are." replied Will strictly. "Vanessa will never hurt me." she said. "You're a Van Helsing and we are vampires slayers." replied William. I left the place.

***

***

Peter's: POV

"Mom, we've something to tell." I said. "Okay." she replied. "Robin and I want to be girls." I said. "I'm so proud of you two." replied mom and hugged us.

Thank you glambertyaddybear for being in my book

I feel for Vanessa

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~