My darlings

Tori's: POV

My water broke in the middle of the night and dad drove me and Toni to the hospital. I squeezed her hand hard in an attempt to ignore the pain. After what felt like an eternity, saw our daugther the light. A nurse wrapped a blanket around her and laid her in my arms. I kissed her forehead and smiled.

(Cheryl Rose Tepes)

(Cheryl Rose Tepes)

"Our beautiful daugther." she said. "Yes." I replied. "She has her father's eyes." said dad. "Aww." I replied. After that came her twin brother. "Let's name him Tristan River Teprs." I said. "I like it." replied Toni. "Thank you." I said.

(Tristan River Tepes)

"My family." said Toni. "Thank you for being part of my life." I replied. "Always." she said.

Vanessa and Katerina came in and she was overjoyed. "Our niece and nephew are so cute." she said happily. "You two be a wonderful big aunts to them." I replied. "I'll protect them with my life." said Vanessa. "You're so cute." I replied. "Our grandchildren are so cute." said Oliver. "Yes they are." replied Adam. "You two teach them about fashion and makeup." I said and Oliver nodded his head.

***

"I love you so much and I don't let anybody hurt you. I'll comfort you when you're sad and I will hug you when you have a nightmare. I will always be here for you." I said. Cheryl and Tristan were sleeping in their crib and I held my daugther's little hands in mine. I can not believe I have a twins, it feels so unreal. I will do everything I can to protect my children, I'm ready to kill if someone hurt them. After a few minutes I fell asleep as well with a smile on my face.

How cute

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~