You deserve love and happiness

Penelope's: POV

I visited mom to get away from everything. He was so happy to see me. We went to the living room and talked.

"Something's wrong." said Hermione. "It's nothing." I replied. "You can tell me everything." said. "I miss being in love." I replied. "Aww." said. "But everytime I fall in love, I get my heart broken." I replied sadly. "You deserve love and happiness." said mom. "Thank you mom." I replied. "You'll find true love, trust me." she said with a smile on her face. "I couldn't ask for a better mom." I replied. "I'm always here for you." she said and hugged me. I hugged her back. "I love you mom." I replied. "I love you too." said Hermione.

***

I went around in town and decided to go into a cafe. A guy was sitting on a table with a cup of hot tea. I walked to him and he had blue eyes. He was so handsome.

"Hey

"Hey." he said. "Hey." I replied. "My name is Colin." he said. "I'm Penelope." I replied. "You've a beautiful name." he said. "Thank you." I replied. He's so kind and funny. I couldn't take my eyes off him. He's so handsome, he's the love of my life.

(Colin)

(Colin)

"We are soulmates and I can't wait to spend my life with you." I said with a smile on my face. "Me either." replied Colin. He took my hand and we walked out. "I know we have just met and barely know each other. But would you like to be my girlfriend?" he asked hopefully. "I'd love to." I said happily. He smiled and kissed me. I did the same. This was the start of something beautiful.

Thank you glambertyaddybear for being in my book

I'm so happy for Penelope and Colin. They're a beautiful couple❤️

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~