Forbidden love

Adam's: POV

We took a walk in the forest and talked about everything. My feelings for him have grown stronger. But love between vampire and human is strictly forbidden.

"Everything has become so different since my mom died

"Everything has become so different since my mom died. William always fights with me or yelling at me." said Oliver. "I'm sorry to hear that." I replied. He hugged me and he started crying. "Let it out, it's okay to cry." I said and stroked his hair. He pulled away and wiped away his tears.

"I'm sorry, you probably think I'm weird." said Oliver. "Not at all." I replied and he smiled. He stroked my cheek and got a concern look on his face. "What's wrong?" I asked worried. "You're ice cold." said Oliver worried. "I've a disease that makes my body cold, it's nothing serious." I replied. "I feel for you." said Oliver. "I'll survive." I replied.

We came to a beautiful meadow. We lay down on the grass and looked at each other. Oliver smiled sweetly. I know we're meant to be together. I don't care what the vampire council or father says. I love Oliver and I want to be with him for the rest of my immortal life.

***

I followed Oliver home. We were about to kiss when the door opened. His dad looked at us and Oliver blushed. "What's going on here?" he asked. "Dad, this is Adam Petrova." he said. "Is it you who has moved into the castle?" he asked. "It's me." I said. "My name is Robert, Oliver's dad." he replied. "Nice to meet you." I said. He shook my hand and shuddered. "Do you want to stay over for dinner?" asked Robert. "Pretty please." begged Oliver. "Maybe another time." I said.

Adam loves Oliver so much

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~