The masquerade ball

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

December 14th 1917: London

"If they only knew." said Edward. "Yes." I replied with a smirk and let the dead body fall to the floor. Ed laughed. "Let's go downstairs, they're waiting for us." I replied and we walked down.

(Adam in 1917)

(Adam in 1917)

***

"It means so much that you two could come." said Marie who held the masquerade ball. "It was a pleasure to be invited." I replied in a faked kind tone. "I don't want to be rude but I think you have made a mistake." said a man and looked at us. "So the rumors are true? the famous Van Helsing is here." I replied. "How dare you even be here? murderer." said Van Helsing coldly. "Unfortunately, I must ask you to leave the party now. I don't tolerate that you talk bad my friends." replied Marie strictly.

"They are not your friends, they're vampires. Your beloved husband is lying dead upstairs." said he said and walked out. I licked my fangs and smirked evilly. Suddenly the lights went off and the hall was filled with screams. After me and Edward had killed everyone we set fire on the mansion. We went out and our clothes were bloody and a pleased smile spreads on my face. No one dared to go out after the dark. We became known as blood-thirsty and cold-hearted vampires who showed no mercy.

 We became known as blood-thirsty and cold-hearted vampires who showed no mercy

-End of the flashback-

Adam can be evil

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~