Friends are not food

Camelia's: POV

"You're a vampire." I said scared. "Yes." replied Adam with a smirk on his face. "Please, don't kill me." I said. "You shouldn't have come." he replied. "Please, I'm begging you." I said. "I feel the smell of fresh young blood." replied Adam and licked his lips. His husband's eyes were glowing red. I screamed again. "Dad, friends are not food." said Vanessa. "I wasn't planning on killing her." he replied. "Don't scare me like that again." she said. Vanessa took my hand and we walked back to the living room. She gave me a glass of water but I was still in shock.

"Are you okay?" she asked worried. "I don't know." I said. "You wasn't suppose to see it." replied Katerina. I just nodded my head.

"Promise me you won't tell this to anyone." she said. "I promise." I replied. "I trust you." she said and gave me a hug. I hugged her back. "I gotta go." I replied. "Are you sure you're okay?" she asked. "Yes, you don't have to worry." I said. "Goodbye Cam." replied Nessie. "Goodbye." I said and left. I saw a red moon on the dark night sky. I hurried home.

***

***

"You are home early." said dad. "I don't feel very well." I replied. "Do you have a cold?" he asked. "I don't know." I said. Of course William would be here too. I don't like him, he's always so mean to his brother. "Did you see anything in the castle?" asked Will. "No." I lied. "You must've seen something." he said. "I promised not to tell." I replied. "I know you're hiding something for me." said William. "I found out one thing." I replied. "Tell me." he said. "Adam and his family are vampires." I replied.

William is a good friend to Cam's dad. She's scared of him.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~