The truth

Victoria's: POV

We were standing outside a house and I swallowed nervously. This is a bad idea." said Vanessa. "I have to find out the truth about Will." I replied. "By breaking into the house." said Katerina. "Yes." I replied. "You're incredible." she said. We went into the house and it was very quiet. Maybe it wasn't so good idea after all. Suddleny a scream echoed through the house. Katerina's already pale face turned more paler. "Did you hear that?" I asked. "Yes, can we go now?" she asked. "Come." I said. "Tori, wait." replied Vanessa.

We went down to the basement and we heard a new scream. I opened a door and froze. A light went out of the wind draft.

Everywhere on the floor lay dead bodies of vampires

Everywhere on the floor lay dead bodies of vampires. My stomach turned inside out. William stuck in a stake in a man's heart and he screamed. I took my sisters's hands and we ran out from the house. Will followed us, but we were too fast. He looked at us with hate in his eyes. "He's a..." started Kat. "He's a vampire slayer." I said. "The blood, the dead bodies." she replied with a shudder. "We have to warn dad." I said. "He won't believe us." replied Vanessa. "You're right." I said.

***

Vlad's POV

"May I offer you a glass of the finest blood from Transylvania?" I asked. "No, thank you." said Adam. "It's your favorite, friend Janice to crash 1792." I replied. "Just one glass." he said. I gave him the drink and he drank it. He looked at me with love in his eyes. "My darling Vlad." said Adam and kissed me. Nicolas saw everything and he smirked. "Everything's going according to plan." he said.

Vlad is under Nicolas's control

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~