I've moved on

Adam's: POV

I know I should be happy too see my husband, but I wasn't. I'm happy with Oliver. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I've missed you." said Vlad. "I've moved on." I replied. "I had expected a nice family reunion." he said. "Sorry to disappoint you." I replied.

He told Victoria to go to her room and she did as he said. He gave me a glance that filled my body with discomfort. "Why don't you come home to me? I've missed drinking your blood." said Vlad with a smirk on his face. "Stay away from me." I replied. "I've missed kissing you lips." he said. I took a glass of water and threw it on him. The water burned his skin and he screamed outta pain. "Your little shit." he said angrily. "The glass was filled with holy water." I replied. "You'll regret this." he said. "Get out of my house." I replied. "As you wish." he said and left.

" he said and left

***

I was sitting on the couch and drank a glass of blood. The girls came into the living room and they looked worried at me.

"I'm fine." I said. "Did he hurt you?" asked Vanessa worried. "No." I said. "We'll be a happy family again." she replied and I smiled. "I see so much of your grandma in your eyes." I said. "Do I look like her?" asked Nessie. "Yes." I said. "I miss her." she replied sadly. "Me too." I said. "Grandma was so happy the day I was born, she couldn't wait to tell her friends." she replied. "It was the happiest day of my life." I said with a smile on my face. "I love you dad." she replied. "I love you too." I said.

I love bond between Adam and his daughters.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~