Jimmy Fallon

Y/N POV 

I was sitting with my legs crossed on a couch with one of my closest friends, Chris Evans. Jimmy Fallon was next to me at his desk as our interview began. The crowd of onlookers spread out in front of us and I was so happy to be here again, I love Jimmy. 

"So, from childhood bestfriends to co-stars. How does that feel?" Jimmy asks. 

Chris leans forwards to answer, "I mean it's great! I couldn't imagine my life without her. Hopefully she feels the same." He shoots me a smile and I roll my eyes. His arm is draped around the back of the couch and his fingers lightly caress my shoulder. 

"The secret is I hate him." I say with a straight face and Chris pouts. "I'm kidding. I agree, my life is better with him." 

"That's great! Is it true he's gotten you into Marvel?" Jimmy asks. 

"Am I even allowed to answer that?" I ask mostly as a joke but I see Chris nod his approval. "It is true. I'm part of the lovely MCU now and I'm honored. I'm honestly surprised Disney welcomed me back after our troubling past." The crowd laughs and Jimmy nods along. 

"The truth is I know how much of a Marvel nerd she is. Her house is filled with comics and when I was cast as Captain America I kept bringing her onto set. When they started looking for something for Y/N Harkin I knew it had to be her. I mean they have the same first name and everything!" Chris shouts from next to me and I laugh with him. 

"It does seem perfect. Can we be suspecting a new love interest for the Captain then?" Jimmy asks with a sly smile. 

I go to answer my Chris gives me a look before answering for me, "It's a possibility." 

It's good he's here. I don't normally spoil things but I didn't know all the rules of the secret Marvel world yet. "I mean with the chemistry you two have off screen it fits pretty well." Jimmy kept pressing. 

"Chemistry? I'm pretty sure Y/N failed that class." Chris says with a laugh and I glare at him. 

"I did not! I passed all my classes with flying colors you asshole!" I elbowed his side and he groaned. 

"You're proving my point!" Jimmy said as he pointed at our interactions. 

"Alright, I've seen the rumors. But no, Evans and I aren't dating." I say and Chris glances at me. 

"That's disappointing. You two would be great together." Jimmy says and the crowd agrees. 

"Yeah, maybe we should try it out." Chris says with a smirk and I roll my eyes. 

"We aren't even going to be on set together for awhile, big brain." I flick his arm and he shrugs. 

"Well, Chris, how is this new gig going for you?" Jimmy moves the interview along. 

"Being Captain America is the best. RDJ kind of convinced me and I'm so happy he did. It's probably the most fun I've had at work so far." Chris answers with a smile. I watch as he talks and I know he means it, he always gushes about how amazing this character is. 

"What about you, Y/N? What have you got going on?" Jimmy asks me. 

"Oh you know. I'm all over the place. I'm writing the next movie for the Shepard series. But that is being put on the back burner for now. With Marvel I might end up passing the writing onto someone else." I reply quickly, now this know how to answer. I run my own company so no one can yell at me for spoiling things. 

"So it's true Shepard won't be in the next film?" Jimmy asks. 

"I mean she did take a few bullets to the chest at the end of the last one so.... I don't want to get anyone's hopes up." I reply with a smile.