Date

Y/N POV 

"Darling... wake up." A soft voice wakes me up from my slumber. I grumble something and turn on my side to escape. I didn't exactly want to wake up. 

"Go away." I pull the blanket up tighter around me and I hear him chuckle. 

"We have to get up. I've already made pancakes." His arm wraps around my waist and pulls me against him. 

"Fine." I push him off and stand up. Dodger jumps off the bed after me and I lean down to pat his head. "Why do we have to get up again?" I turn to face Chris and there was a smug smile on his face. 

"Because I have a full day planned for us. Starting with breakfast." He put his hand on the small of my back and pushed me towards the door. 

"So I take it we aren't mad at each other anymore?" I turned to walk backwards and he chuckled. 

"Didn't we agree to never go to bed angry? Plus that whole thing was on me, I'm sorry." He placed his hands on my shoulders and kissed my forehead before pushing me towards the table. 

"It wasn't all you. I should have brought it up before making the choice myself." I shrugged and sat down in front of my plate. 

"I was the one who wanted to keep this private. So I don't blame you for shutting down all the questions." He sat down across from me and poured syrup over his pancakes. 

"Yeah... though I see now how my brutal refusing impacted you. I'm not ashamed to be in a relationship with you, I hope you know that." I reached across the table to grab his hand. 

"I know. I have no doubt about that." He laughed and moved his chair closer to me so he could hold my hand as we ate.

"What's after breakfast?" I change the subject. 

"It's a surprise." He wiggles his eyebrows at me and I narrow my eyes at him. 

"Fine." I lean down to give Dodger a bit of food off my plate and Chris slaps my arm. "Hey!"

"Don't feed him that. Its not good for the little boy." He rubs my arm where he hit before leaning down to scratch Dodger behind the ears. 

"Its not like I don't catch you giving him human food all the time." I roll my eyes and stand up.

"Go change. We have to leave." Chris ignores my statement and I stand to change. I see him drop to the floor to start playing with Dodger as I head towards the bedroom. 

"Do I have to be fancy?" I ask out the door. 

"Nope! Tight clothes is best." I hear him answer and I wonder what we could be doing. I change and head back out to see Chris on the ground with Dodger on top of him. 

"My favorite boys." I say as I run over to pull Dodger off of Chris. 

"Let's head out!" Chris grabs a baseball cap and puts it on before grabbing my hand. 

"Bye Dodger." I call out and Chris pulls me from the apartment. We head down the stairs and start walking. "You still aren't going to tell me, huh?" 

"Nope. Like I said, it's a surprise." He looks down at me and I pull his arm around my shoulders. "Now you're going to start rumors." 

"Guess so." I answer and shrug. He doesn't remove his arm though so I don't think he cares that much. 

"You've worked with Scarlett before right?" I ask after walking in silence for awhile. 

"A lot actually. We're pretty close." He replies. "Why?" He adds after I don't respond. 

"Well I'll be working with her for Iron Man 2. We haven't gotten the scripts yet, all I know is we're in a lot of scenes together." I shrug and Chris nods.