Headaches

Y/N POV 

Rose was still curled up into my side when the door flew open and Scarlett came marching in. Rose jumped off the couch to run at Scar who slowly bent down to pick up her daughter. I gave her a small wave before turning to face the TV again and I heard her huff. 

"What were you two watching?" She asks as she walks back in with Rose in her arms. 

"Up! It's kind of sad though." Rose pouts and I reach back to grab her hand.

"It'll get better," I promise her, and I make eye contact with Scarlett as her eyes search mine. 

"Are you ok with finishing the movie alone?" Scarlett looks back at Rose who pouts in response. 

"Why? I want you two." She scrambles out of Scarlett's arms to sit back on the couch. 

"It'll be quick. I just have to talk to Y/N." Scarlett says and Rose gives in as she looks back at the TV. I slowly stand up and I let Scarlett lead me up the stairs until we are back in the room where today started. She sits me on the bed and paces in front of me as I watch her. "How bad is it?" 

"It's perfectly fine right now. I'm probably just dehydrated." I shrug and she narrows her eyes. 

"Did you eat anything?" She kneels down in front of me. 

"Yes. It's not that big of a deal, you shouldn't have left the set." I sigh and she shakes her head. 

"Where did it hurt?" She watches as I just shrug again. 

"Just everywhere. It was sudden and I didn't want to pass out and have Rose find me." I explain before placing my hands over hers. "I'm fine." 

"This isn't normal for you though, right?" She asks. 

"No. Those were worse than my normal headaches." I give in and she hums. 

"But you can walk?" She asks and I stand up making her hands fall from my thighs. 

"I'm fine, Scar," I promise as I walk around with a grin on my face. 

She sighs and opens the door back to the hallway, "Then let's go watch Up." 

The entire walk to the couch I knew she was hovering around me, prepared to catch me if I fell. But I really was fine and her worrying was kind of stressing me out. We sit on each side of Rose as our gaze turns to the movie and it's a peaceful silence. 

That is until I stand up to get some water and Scarlett instantly jumps up to follow me. "You're becoming a stalker." 

"No, I'm not." She defends as she leans on the counter. 

"I'm just getting water. Go ask Rose if she wants something." I shoo her away and she doesn't move. "Scarlett! I'm fine." 

"Your reliance on the counter right now says differently." She nods at my hand that was gripping onto the counter. "Y/N what's going on?" 

"I don't know, Scar. I would tell you if I knew." I let go of the counter but quickly grab back onto it when things start to spin. "Fuck." I whisper before I bow my head down.

"Y/N?" Scarlett is instantly by my side and she takes the glass from my free hand. 

"I'm fine." I insist but she and I both know I'm lying. 

"I'm bringing you to the hospital." She decides and I grab her arm. 

"No. It's just a bad headache. Don't overreact." I lean my head against the cool door of the fridge. 

"You don't get to have a choice. Something is wrong." She insists and I keep trying to deny it. Though deep down I agree with her, this isn't normal. So when I end up in the car with Scarlett and Hunter is inside with Rose, I'm not that surprised.