Fighting

A/N Don't be scared of the title. Or maybe you should be. I don't know...

Y/N POV 

Scarlett and I successfully found a table of snacks outside the main doors. We spent some time near it and we talked to a lot of the other guests. I saw a lot of familiar faces but also plenty of new ones as well. Overall we were both having a great time. Dwyane came over and joined us for a lot of the time we spent waiting and I enjoyed catching up with him. I texted Kate, my manager not my new friend, about Hugh's offer. She hadn't gotten back to me and I also wasn't really checking my phone too much. 

We only had to wait about twenty more minutes before everyone started to head inside to find out seats. I sat in between Scarlett and Bette Midler. I had never met her before but so far she was really charming. She was very eloquent with her way of talking and she spoke very highly of Blake. Scarlett and she seemed to share a little bit of a past so we ended up switching seats so they were closer. Now I was on the aisle and my hand was in Scarlett's lap as she played with my fingers. 

Gentle music started playing and we looked toward the doors to see Blake's mom walk down toward the front. Elaine looked beautiful in her dress and she seems to already be crying. Ryan walks down next and he smiles at everyone. His eyes were slightly red but he seemed to be laughing at something at the same time. I wonder what happened during that first look. Hugh is next and he dances down the aisle which makes everyone laugh. The wedding party comes out and they all have a little introduction thing which sends everyone into even more laughter. Dwyane bursts through the doors and he tosses pink flower petals into the air. The music changes into almost the Mission Impossible theme song as he "sneaks" down toward the front, tossing flowers as he goes. He also happens to have the rings so he hands them off when he reaches the front before taking a bow towards the rest of us. 

But then the music changes and I see Ryan stiffen as the doors open for the last two to enter. Blake walks forward with her arm wrapped around her Dad's arm. He is whispering something in her ear and she smiles a little as the audience completely quiets as we watch. 

The ceremony is beautiful and it doesn't drag on for hours and hours which is always nice. When we returned back outside there were a bunch of tables set out with tents over them. There were activities scattered around and people seemed to be having a great time. 

"What do you want to do?" I ask Scarlett and she shrugs as she rests her head against my arm. 

"Are you ok?" I ask and she looks up at me. 

"Yeah." She gives me a weak smile and I narrow my eyes at her a little. "I just miss Rose." She admits and I squeeze her closer to me. "Every time she goes to his place I realize how much I rely on seeing her every day." 

"She'll be back soon. And the three of us can go shopping for Halloween costumes." I say and she raises an eyebrow. 

"You want to get a costume?" She asks. 

"Well, I have to match Rose. Have you never matched costumes with her?" I nudge Scarlett a little bit and she laughs. 

"Not really. She has a group of friends that go together. One of their parents runs the whole thing so I don't really go." She admits. 

"Having a child is the perfect excuse to go trick or treating again. You're going this year." I decide and she smiles at me. 

"I love you." She whispers and I lean down to press my lips against hers. When we break apart we head over to grab some food and talk to some of the other guests. 

At the edge of the biggest tent, someone taps their glass and everyone falls silent. I lean forward a bit to see Ryan standing up and he scans the crowd until his eyes meet mine. He clears his throat and smirks, "I challenge you to a duel!"