Press Conference

A/N This one is kinda long...

Y/N POV 

Scarlett and I drove separately not wanting to start even more rumors about our relationship. This press conference was going to the easiest out of all of our interviews, seeing as everyone was going to be there. Also the press conferences were normally not as personal as other interviews can get. I was next to Robert on one side and Scarlett was on the other. I was sure that if I had gotten there even a few second earlier Robert would have attacked me with questions but seeing as this was about to start, we couldn't chat. 

Our line up was Kevin Feige, Don Cheadle, Gwyneth Paltrow, Robert Downey Jr., Me, Scarlett Johansson, Jon Favreau, Mickey Rourke, and our screenwriter Justin Theroux. Overall it was a pretty great group of people. 

Scarlett's hand rested on my thigh as the first reporter stood up to ask a question. This was getting real now. "For Robert and for Jon, I wanted to ask what pressure you might have felt or did not feel for doing a sequel for the first film that was such a blockbuster, just knowing the fans are waiting, holding their breath? Did you feel pressure?" 

I looked over at Robert who look surprised, "You mean feel like it's past tense. I didn't sleep last night. I didn't SLEEP last night!" He repeated himself a bit louder causing people to laugh. He then turned to look at Jon with a little smile, "Jon?" 

"I've never done a sequel before. Um, unless you count me being an under five on Batman Forever as a sequel. For me there wasn't the same pressures that you're used to feeling, especially coming up with movies-" 

"Pep it up, Jon! Come on." Robert interrupts causing people to laugh again. Of course Robert would give the short funny answer while Jon has to explain himself, it's just their personalities. 

Jon narrows his eyes but he keeps talking, "It's like you're throwing a party and you don't know who's going to show up. Here we knew people were going to show up. We just wanted to make sure that everybody who showed up had a great time and this was going to be as fun or more fun then the last party. So, different kind of pressure." 

Another reporter stands and asks his question, "Jon and Kevin can you talk about the timeline for Iron Man 2 and how it fits in with Thor and Captain America?" That's a good question right there. 

Kevin leans forward to answer first, "It takes place before but if you pay attention at the end of the film you'll see a little clue that tells you it's happening before The Incredible Hulk." I'm sorry but that movie could have been so much better if it was done right.

Jon smacks the table and glares at Kevin, "The whole idea of an Easter egg is that you don't talk about it."

Kevin shoots back, "Yeah, or Tweet about it." Which sends people laughing again. 

Another member of the press stands to move the conversation forwards, "My question is for Mr. Favreau. There was a snippet in the trailer where Pepper Potts was in the plane with Tony, was that meant to be a part of the Stark expo scene where he's flying down from the plane?" So I guess some of these people were let into the early showing before the movie was fully released... lucky. I haven't even see it yet!

Jon leaned forwards taking a quick sip of water, "That was, we had different versions of things that we tried, that was something that was a great image and we love and a scene that is going to be in the DVD. But we had two different versions of it and because of the pacing and the way that we reveal Tony Stark, it felt really good to flow into the drop down and reveal him for the first time on stage. For those of you who haven't seen the movie this doesn't make any sense, but often times in the editing room we figure out what combinations of scenes-"