Welcome Home

A/N Here I am with some very much needed smut! I hope you all enjoy it!

Y/N POV

"I missed the feeling of you." Scar mumbles against my lips and I smile, fully breaking our long kiss.

"Do not shame our phone sex," I tease.

"I'm not! I loved doing that with you. And I will make sure we do it again." She answers and leans back down to press her lips against mine once more.

I feel her body melt into mine and I wrap a leg around the back of her legs. She groans as I put pressure on her and the kiss deepens. I slowly manage to flip us over and pull away from the kiss.

Scar pouts as she looks up at me, "What was that for?"

"You think it's fair that I'm still dressed?" I answered her question with a question of my own.

"Fair point." She mutters and sits up underneath me, our faces close together again.

Our eyes meet and I can see love pouring from hers and, also, a deep hunger or desperation. She seems to see the same reflected in my gaze, because she brings her lips closer to connect us in an even hungrier kiss. It was messy and if I was to look back at this moment I doubt I'd even remember it. We were completely fueled by nothing but passion and desperation.

Her hands made fists at the bottom of my shirt as she tugged them out of my pants and over my hand as quickly as possible. This motion of course broke our kiss, though Scarlett was quick to fix that issue. She fumbled for the back of my bra and unhooked it in a flash.

"You haven't lost your touch." I mumble against her lips.

"Well, I do wear a bra of my own." She answers and I roll my eyes.

Her hand snaps up to my jaw and my eyes widen at the sudden change of pace, "Don't you dare roll your eyes at me."

I look up at her and raise an eyebrow at her antics, "Or what?"

Her hand tightens slightly and her nails dig into my jaw a little more. Her eyes meet mine and she smiles, "You don't want to find out."

"I don't?" I ask.

Her hand slips down from my jaw to rest on my throat. I bring my own hand up to rub my fingers over the freshly made divots from her nails. Suddenly, I'm remembering when she tortured me with the wine bottle...

"What's wrong?" Her hand loosens around my throat and I make eye contact with her again.

"Nothing!" I quickly say. "Just remembering another time we had sex."

"What time?" She asks, letting her hand rest against my collarbones.

"With the wine bottle." I remind her.

She chuckles before standing up and sliding off the bed, "Thanks for the idea."

"Scar?" I ask, sitting up onto my elbows as she starts digging through my suitcases. She shushes me as she tosses stuff onto the ground and I huff, which she ignores. Once she finds whatever she was looking for, she heads to a drawer at the corner of the room. It looks like she moves some underwear out of the way before she tosses a pair of handcuffs over her shoulder at me.

"You ok with something a bit rough?" She asks, returning to the edge of the bed.

"I'll think of it as a welcome home present." I respond.

She smirks, "Perhaps I should edge you for each day you were away from me."

"Don't you dare." I warn as she crawls in between my legs. She grabs onto my pants and I help her get them off before she bends forward to kiss me. Whatever she grabbed from my suitcase falls in between us as her hand moves up to push me flat against the bed.