Bellatrix

Y/N POV

Filming was getting harder and harder to deal with. I loved everyone I was around but this is the first movie set I was on where most of the actors never see each other. That sadly was probably going to become the future of the movie business. Green screens were everywhere and rigs were created instead of practical effects. Things were rapidly changing all around me and it seemed to be either we changed with it or got left in the dust.

I wasn't actually worried about things changing in my career too much. Things were going well in my department and I had a lot of backup plans in place. One never can be too careful. Although this new way of filming was starting to get on my nerves, I felt more alone than ever. Normally I would leave a set and be able to call the cast and crew my family. This time I felt so distant that I might as well go back to doing voice acting in a tiny booth with a piece of paper and someone in my ear telling me what to do.

All of this combined with the fact that Scarlett had gotten a lot busier was probably the reason I decided to make a rather rash decision. My calls with Scarlett became a lot less structured and we were lucky to have more than an hour a day to catch up. A lot of the time I ended up talking to Rose. It wasn't an issue but I was starting to want to ask Scar to lock herself in a room so the phone wasn't taken away and our already short time was cut shorter. Every time I had this kind of thought I would end up kicking myself, I was now a huge part of Rose's life and I loved her and the life I was starting to have. I shouldn't be fostering any negativity at all.

But all of this is what led to me booking a plane ticket even earlier than I had told her. Well actually, even earlier than I even planned to. When I found out I wasn't needed for a large chunk of filming I was already planning to surprise her. I was able to leave even earlier all of a sudden and I was taking full advantage.

The night before I was meant to leave I was unexpectedly invited by some of my castmates to a small "house-party." I got embarrassingly lost trying to find the house, which shouldn't have been hard seeing as how massive it was.

When I did arrive I was blown away by the architecture and stone work along the entire exterior. I suppose English houses are a lot cooler than the ones I'm used to.

I ring the doorbell and the door is flung open almost instantly afterwards. "Y/N! We watched you on the cameras." Helena Bonham Carter grabs my wrist and pulls me inside with a crazy yet nice smile.

"Y/N!" Hugh Jackman cheers and lifts a beer can to welcome me.

"Hey! Sorry I got lost." I admit as Helena takes my jacket and hangs it up by the door.

She motions for me to take a seat in the living room before responding, "The streets of London can be confusing."

I had never met Helena until this very moment and I was fighting the urge to start talking to her about Harry Potter. I had seen Hugh more recently but we hadn't talked too much personally since Ryan and Blake's wedding.

"It's so nice to meet you." I end up saying and she scoffs.

"It's nice to meet you! Now sit." She smiles and I listen, allowing myself to sit down on one of the long couches.

Helena hands me a glass of wine before sitting down into a plush armchair across from Hugh and I. Her house is amazing and to be honest I'm jealous of all the collections she showcases. Different props from all the movies she has been on decorate the tall walls and her awards are polished to perfection in a large display case. The house itself, while it is immensely large, feels cozy and comfortable. She has a roaring fire going inside of the stone fireplace and a large stack of wood piled against it.