Food?

Y/N POV

When we got back to her house I stood awkwardly and the door, not really knowing what I was supposed to do now. Scarlett kept walking and I slowly followed her in. It was quieter then normal, since Rose wasn't here. She was staying with one of Scar's friends for the evening seeing as we were busy. She took off the light jacket she was wearing and turned to me, "We have an hour." 

"What happens in an hour?" I ask, shutting the door behind me.

"Did you not look at our schedule?" She walks over to the counter, digging through a pile of papers she had put there this morning. 

"I was kind of busy putting on a concert this morning." I smiled and she smiled back. Whatever had happened seemed to have passed. 

"Here it is. You and I need to be with Corden tonight." She handed me the paper and I scanned it. 

"Yes! I'm never alone." I punched the air and she giggled at me. 

"You're cute." She takes the paper and places it back into it's right spot. 

"I would argue that I'm adorable." I smirk at her and she rolls her eyes. 

"Forget I said anything. You hungry?" She heads into the kitchen and I follow close behind. 

Before she can get to the fridge I place my hands on her hips, turning her to face me. "I'll only eat with you if you tell me what's going on. If you don't you can suffer being alone at the table." 

"Believe me. Nothing is wrong." She places her hands on my shoulder and I pout a bit making her smile. 

"Talk to me." I draw out 'me' and frown at her making her laugh. 

"I saw him in the crowd." She shrugs and walks away from me, her mood instantly dropping. "He was watching me the whole time. I tired to ignore him but every time I glanced in his direction he was looking right at me." 

I walk over to her, wrapping my arms around her waist, her back to my front. "I didn't notice him." 

"You did have a light right in your face." She chuckles a bit as I lean down to kiss her cheek. "Seeing him again... it just brought some things back to the surface." 

"I understand. But listen... he won't ever lay a hand on you again, ok?" I turn her to face me and she nods before tucking her head under my chin. 

"Thank you." She mutters against my chest and I rub her back, trying to calm her down. 

"But on the topic of food. I think we should skip dinner." I say, trying to cheer up the mood. 

"Why?" She pulls back to give me a quizzical look. 

"Because... If I know James... anything we eat isn't going to be staying down for long." I explain and her eyes widen. 

"What? I've never been on the show before." She looks worried and I chuckle. 

"Guess you'll have to wait and see what I'm talking about." I smirk as I back up and fill up a glass with some water. 

"You have to tell me." She crosses her arms and I smile. 

"Nope." I take a sip of my drink until she's in front of me, stealing the glass. "Hey!" 

"Mine now." She walks into the living room as I fill up another glass. 

She's sitting on the couch with her legs crossed, scrolling through her phone. The living room is gorgeous. For that matter, her whole house is gorgeous. The color scheme is white and teal and it feels so loved and lived in. While it appears to be clean I can see the faint signs that Rose had been through here. There would be a toy tucked under different pieces of furniture or something pushed to the side. But I think the feeling also came from Scarlett, she just put off this welcoming feeling that kept drawing me in deeper and deeper.