Reunion

Y/N POV

A/N There is some more smut ahead! You've all been warned... Although it seems the majority of you love these chapters.

My lips dart across her throat and neck. With each press of my lips I can hear and feel her take a sharp intake of air. I smile against her skin before moving toward one of her pulse points. I sink my teeth in gently as I suck against her skin. She moans in response and her hands fly onto my back.

"Can I do this?" I ask, releasing her skin briefly.

"Do whatever the fuck you want..." She answers in a breathy tone. I take that to heart as I return to leaving a mark on her neck. She moans throughout the process and once I finished I moved lower so I had easier access to her breasts.

I blew air toward her nipples and she writhed beneath me. I enjoyed watching them harden and perk up. They were simply beautiful and just so perfect. I wrapped my lips around one as I let my hand rest against the other. As I sucked I looked up at her with the most doe eyed expression I could.

When she made eye contact with me I felt her hips buck beneath me as she moaned my name. I switched between her boobs a few times before I felt her get more and more restless. I sank further down her body and sat up, placing my hands onto her thighs. She widened her legs instantly and I smirked, "Desperate, huh?"

"Please." She whispered and I laughed.

I glanced down at her glistening folds and a hunger built throughout my chest, "Fuck. You're so wet, love."

I bent forward and ran my tongue along her, collecting her delicious juices. Her legs stiffened and the most beautiful of sounds started coming from her. She chanted my name as I continued my motions.

My tongue danced across her clit as I toyed with it, making her gasp and moan while her body shook around me. I gently bit into the sensitive bud and she shrieked and one of her hands pressed onto the back of my head. She shoved me further against her, which I didn't know was even possible. Her fingers dug into my hair and held me tightly to her as I kept moving my tongue in circular motions.

Her hips began to grind against my face and she began to chant my name in a beautiful melody, "Y/N! Y/N! Oh, please, Y/N..."

I couldn't help but smile at how I was making her feel. I absolutely loved seeing and hearing her be in pleasure. I forced one of my hands beneath me and towards her opening. It was hard because of the immense amount of pressure she was putting at the back of my head. I managed to slip two of my fingers inside of her and she bucked so violently I almost separated from her folds.

I moved my hand back and forth, curling my fingers deep inside of her. The feeling of her throbbing walls made me moan against her clit, in turn making her scream out some very choice words mixed in with my name.

I would normally pride myself in being able to tell when Scar fell into an orgasm. I felt as if at this point I was a master at reading her body and perhaps even her mind. Each twist of her body, every pulse of her core, and of course every look from her piercing eyes. But, at this moment, I could not tell if she had ever even stopped having an orgasm. I had to assume that she had but her body was writhing in such a way that pleasure was still coursing through her body and I was not about to stop my ministrations anytime soon.

I felt her stiffen suddenly and her hand moved from the back of my head, instead pushing at my shoulders. I glanced up to look at her but her face showed no signs of pain or any urge for me to stop. Her mouth was ajar and her head was upright but her eyes squeezed shut. As I watched her, her head fell back onto the pillow and I returned my focus to her beautiful core.