Lunch Date

A/N Ok! An important choice for you guys! So I was just at Disney so I really want to write a few chapters about these guys going there. Obviously not right now but at some point. Buttttt what would be more interesting? These two going with the cast and Rose? Or Harkin and Nat going with the actual team? I could do both but that might be boring to read about a Disney vacation twice, I'm not sure. I'm going to ask this in the next update on my other story as well but I think most people read both, I'm not sure on that either. Alright! Sorry! You may read now. I hope you enjoy <3

Y/N POV 

When I wake up my head is resting on Scarlett's stomach and I'm laying in between her legs. She has a hand resting on my hair and she gently scratches my head. "Good morning." She says in a gentle voice and I move to look up at her. She places her phone down on the bedside table and I notice that it's almost noon already. 

"It's not really morning, is it?" I ask and she laughs. 

"We can pretend." She turns the clock around and I smile at her. "There's nothing rushing us." 

"Besides food," I answer and she rolls her head. 

"Are you hungry?" She moves her hand from my head so she can reach them over her head as she yawns. 

"Kind of. Though I don't think it's fully set it yet because I'm still waking up." I explain as I sit up and shift onto the other side of the bed. 

"Someone wouldn't let go of me last night." She teases and I glare at her. 

"Can you blame me?" I ask and I lean back to kiss her cheek.

"It meant I got to hug you. I wasn't complaining." Her hand gently wraps around the back of my neck and she shifts me to her lips instead. I move my hand to her pillow so I could hold myself up as she held me against her. Her teeth grazed my bottom lip and it makes me smile, breaking the kiss. I laugh a little and press my forehead to hers. "You're adorable." 

"So are you." I pull back enough to look into her eyes. 

"How are you feeling?" She asks as she squeezes the back of my neck because she hasn't moved her hand. 

"You're not that good." I tease and she scoffs.

"Guess I have some work to do tonight." She says and she leans up to kiss me again. She shifts to put her lips near my ear, "And I have some ideas." 

"I'm interested," I answer with another kiss on her cheek before I pull back and stand up. 

"Come back," Scarlett whines and pats the bed next to her. 

"Scar... I have to get something to eat. Plus I have to use the bathroom." I lean over her to peck her lips a few more times. 

"Fine. But we're going out to get lunch." She says and she stands up as well. I change and get ready before meeting her downstairs by the door. 

"You look impatient," I say as I walk into the room. She's leaning on the door frame with her phone in her hand and she glances up at me when I walk in. 

"I'm not!" She defends and beckons me closer. "I already had time to wake up so I was fine waiting." 

"How sweet." I tease again as I take her hand in mine. "Where are we off to?" 

"There's this cute café place about a twenty-minute walk away." She explains and I nod. 

"You're ok not trying to hide this?" I hold up our hands as we walk down the stairs and she looks at them. 

"I think people have already made their guesses." She squeezes my hand a few times.

"But it doesn't hurt to ask," I say and she nods.