Bravery

Y/N POV 

"Would you rather Chris or Robert stop by tonight?" I'm laying on the floor next to Rose while Scarlett is freshening up in the bathroom.

"Uncle Chris! Are you gonna do what we talked about?" Rose turns on her side so she's facing me.

"I think I am. Thanks for the push." I smile at her and she starts to giggle.

I hear the door to the bathroom open and I raise a finger to my lips, quieting Rose. "What are you two knuckleheads doing?" Scarlett asks with a small smile on her lips.

"Nothing." I shrug and stand up. I reach down to give Rose a hand who is trying so hard not to jump up and down.

"Will you tell me, Rose?" Scarlett looks down at her daughter and I pray the young girl can keep her lips sealed.

"Nothing." Rose answers and I grin at her tone.

"Uh huh." She narrows her eyes at us and I shrug again, walking towards her.

"Let's get going. The plane is waiting." I reach down, letting Rose climb onto my shoulders before ducking through the door.

"Are you just not going to tell me?" Scarlett asks and I smile.

"There's nothing to tell."

---

"Tell me everything!" Alyssa is bouncing up and down as I try to make her sit.

"I don't really have time. I just need to steal your clothes." I push past her towards her bedroom.

"What? First you send me a text that someone broke into your house, which is a big deal by itself! But now you come bursting into my home wanting my clothes?" She chases after me and stops my movement.

"Just go with it... please?" I look at her with wide eyes and she sighs.

"Fine. Grab whatever you want. I just want it back." She glares and I nod quickly.

"Of course. Now shoo." I push her out of the way and I walk into her large closet. I wanted to look nice... Hopefully if I looked nice then I wouldn't lose my nerve. Though the longer I stood here thinking the more nervous I got. Was I really going to spill my feelings to her? Yes. Yes I was. She at least deserved to know and recently we've gotten closer and the feelings are only getting stronger.

When I was changed in a dark blue pantsuit I walked back out into the hall and Alyssa was leaning against the wall, glaring at me. "What is it now?"

"I want to know. Why are you stealing my work outfit?" She grabs my arm, leading me down towards her living room.

"I... I want to tell-"

"Tell Scarlett how you feel? About damn time, Y/N!" She interrupts and my eyebrows furrow together. "What? You thought I didn't notice? I'm not blind."

"It's that obvious?" I ask, slightly ashamed of myself. Afterall, I am an actor.

"It might just be because I've known you for so long but yeah, I noticed. And I noticed how jealous she got over me flirting with you." She smirks and I roll my eyes.

"She got mad at me over that." I shake my head with a light laugh.

"I had to test the waters. I'll always be your wingman... wingwoman? I don't know." She high fives me as she speaks.

"Well yeah... I'm gonna tell her." I give her a shy smile and she jumps up and down a little bit.

"I'm so happy. You deserve someone who finally cares about you as much as you care about them." She pulls me into a tight hug before pushing me backwards again. "It's your turn to shoo. Go get your girl."