Phone Sex

Y/N POV

A/N I'm back with my smut warnings. Or perhaps as some of you like to call them, my smut gifts. Enjoy ;)

I had just gotten into my Uber when I got her text. It was so simple but she managed to send a jolt down my back and right toward my center. I shut my eyes and dropped my phone onto the seat next to me. Scarlett had definitely become my kryptonite. How could I be weak in my knees after two words? I felt my phone buzz again and I dared to take a peek, what I saw made a whole new wave of wetness begin to soak into my underwear. This woman was going to kill me.

She had written, "I'm home ;)". And then, to push me even a little further over the edge, she had included a picture. She had moved our mirror in front of the bed and was sprawled out on her back. She was facing the ceiling but her hair gently fell across her collarbone and the sheets. She had placed a blanket carefully across her body to hide only the most private sections of her body. The swell of her breasts could still be seen and you could follow them just up to where her nipples should be. My eyes scanned along her thighs, until just at the top I was met with the barrier of the blanket again. Such a tease.

I started typing my response but I froze when her bubbles appeared as well. I deleted the few letters I had started and stared at where her message would appear. Once it did I almost gasped, but luckily there was no reaction from the man that was driving me back to my place. "You'll get the rest once you call me."

"You're such a tease." I text back and she sends a shrugging emoji in response.

"When will you be home, Lover?" She asks and I feel my face heat up at the nickname. But, then she added, "Because I might just have to start without you..." And another picture popped up beneath it. The blanket was still in place and she was laying pretty much exactly as she had been in the first image. But, this time I could see her hand placed delicately underneath the blanket resting right against her center. As I looked closer, I could tell that there was a smirk resting on her lips.

"Don't you dare." I answered as fast as I could, even though my eyes were still glancing back toward her picture. The only answer I got from her was another winky face so I huffed. "I'll be home in ten."

Those ten minutes were some of the longest of my life. The second I was in my room I was spamming the facetime button and unbuttoning my jacket. My phone was propped up on my dresser as my clothes began to hit the floor. I never knew I could be this desperate to have sex. Though I always knew that Scarlett had a hold over me, I suppose I should have known that that hold would continue into our sex life.

"Hey there." Her raspy voice came from my phone before she let out a stifled laugh. I turned to look at her face on the screen before I realized that she could see me hopping out of my tight leggings and my face instantly began to heat up. Before I could normalize myself or even try to hide my body the screen flashed white and the words, Scar took a facetime photo.

"Excuse you!" I shout and drop out of view of the camera.

"Someone's desperate." She mocks as I study her.

"And someone's dressed." I huff which makes her laugh.

"Tricked you." She winked and lifted the phone so I could see her entire body, she was dressed in completely normal sleepwear. "I took those in advance."

"You're so mean." I whine and she laughs as I kinda stamp my feet against the ground. I yank a blanket off of the bed and hide myself underneath it, refusing to let her get a photo worth her while.

"I already got what I wanted." She grinned and started typing. Then I got a message from her with that horrid photo.

"I haven't." I grumble and that makes her burst into laughter.