Round One

A/N As you are all probably expecting... Smut ahead! Enjoy! 

Y/N POV 

"So how do you want this to work?" I ask as I drag a finger down to her lips. I pull her bottom lip down slightly until I let it pop back into place. 

"Y/N..." She trails off when I connect my lips to the side of her neck. She tilts her head to the side and her mouth gapes open as I suck harshly against her skin. 

"Answer me, love," I whisper against her ear before I gently dig my teeth into it.

"I want... I want you to fuck me," She says after she takes a deep breath. 

I laugh a little at that as I lean back to straddle her again. Her arms fall from my shoulders and they lay over her head as she looks up at me. I can already see a mark forming on her neck and I smile at her. "I think I can do that." I wink as I swing my leg off of her and head out into the hall. She had decided to keep her lovely stash of items in the same place so they were hidden from anyone who didn't know where to look. I decide to just bring the whole thing in just in case but I know what I want.

Scarlett watches me intently as I pull out the strap-on. She smiles at me as I slide the harness up my legs and tighten it so it fits around my hips. Though I do switch out the normal silicone dildo that we use. This one is a bit larger, let's see what she thinks. 

"Strip, darling," I say as I lean against the footrest of the bed. I smile as she scrambles to take off her clothes and lay back down. "You're so gorgeous," I whisper as I move around to the side of the bed. 

I run my hand up her leg as I walk along and she gasps when I get close to her center. "Fuck, Y/N," she whispers. I gently straddle her again and her hand moves forward and she runs it along the silicone. Her other hand rests on my hip as she lets her head drop back onto a pillow. "Kiss me." She whispers and I place a hand around her neck as I lean down to kiss her. She wraps her arms around me and tries to pull me closer. 

I feel her grip at my shoulders to keep my lips pressed to hers. Our kiss is hungry and passionate and the only reason she pulls away is so she can gasp for air. I look down at her as she tries to catch her breath and I admire how perfect she looks even right now. Her mouth is open as she tries to breathe again so I move my hand from her throat to cup her cheek. I place my thumb into her mouth and her eyes widen but she closes her lips around it. "You look so pretty like this," I whisper. I shift a little bit and I roll my hips against her, making sure she can feel the toy. She gasps and starts to grind her hips against mine as well. "None of that." I glare at her as I remove my thumb from her mouth. "Stay still." 

I sit back up straight and I reach a hand behind me so I can reach her center. I slip a hand down and towards where she needs me most. She instantly moans when my fingers make contact. I start to circle her clit with my fingers and she begins to release constant soft moans at the contact. 

"You are so wet," I whisper as I brush my fingers through her folds. She nods quickly but doesn't respond as I dip the tip of my middle finger into her. She tries to move her hips again so I bring my hand away. Her juices already cover my hand so I wipe them off down her chest. I start between her breasts until I reach where my hips are on hers. 

"Y/N..." Scarlett groans out as I reach back around to collect more of her release. "I need you." 

"Need me to do what?" I taunt as I play with her clit again. 

She moans again and I love the sound. It's one of the most beautiful things in the world. Though I think her laugh is better. Or even just her voice. Especially her raspy morning voice. She could say anything and I'd probably agree, especially when it's paired with that smirk of hers. "Oh god..." She manages and I dip a finger back into her. "More..."