Premier

Y/N POV

I had done a few more quick interviews as I walked along the carpet, but I was soon dragged back over to Robert and Chris. Chris was worse than when I had left the first time. I didn't even think that was possible. 

"It's your turn with him." Robert crosses his arm as he points at Chris. 

"Why did you let him keep drinking? This is on you." I point out and Robert rolls his eyes. 

"He's not that bad. He can still make reasonable sentences." He shrugs. 

"That's not what we should be aiming for. We want a sober Chris." I poke his arm a few times and he swats me away. 

"I'm right here." Chris grumbles and I look over at him. 

"I know that," I respond and he rolls his eyes. 

"What are you guys up to?" Scarlett says from behind me and I turn to look at her again. Just like last time I feel my breath hitch at the back of my throat and my gaze drops lower than it should. When I flick my gaze back up to her face there is a small smirk resting on her lips. 

"Gagging." Robert says as he points between us, "Get a room lovebirds." 

"Robert!" I smack his arm and he smacks mine right back. 

"Y/N!" He shouts my name and a few cameras turn in our direction. 

"You just outed our hiding spot!" Chris complains as he pushes himself off the wall. 

"Stop acting like children." Scarlett shakes her head as she watches all of us. 

"She started it!" Robert says. 

"He started it!" I say at the same time. We both are pointing our fingers at each other before slowly turning to glare each other down.  

"I didn't do anything! This is all you, Y/LN." He smirks at me and I glare as he grabs onto my wrist, forcing my arm down. 

"Maybe you should go talk to people. This is your movie." I retort and he rolls his eyes. He yanks me forwards a bit and I push him back. 

"You guys are idiots," Scarlett says as Robert and I get into a bit of a tussle. 

"They aren't even drunk," Chris adds as Robert grabs my phone from my pocket. 

"That's an illegal move!" I complain as he tries to get into it. 

"Give me your hand." He says as he uses my thumb to open my phone. 

"What are you doing?" I complain as I try to grab it back as he opens up the messages between me and Scarlett. "Scar!" I call over to her. 

"I'm not getting involved." She crosses her arms. 

"He's looking at our texts," I say and her eyes widen. 

"Give her back that phone, Downey!" Scarlett marches over and he takes a step back as she yanks the phone from his hands. 

He narrows his eyes at us but he mumbles, "Stash?" 

"We're leaving," Scarlett mutters as she places a hand on my arm and drags me away from the two men. 

Once we get further away into the crowd of people I take a moment to smooth out my jacket. I never act like that. I only do crazy stunts like that around Robert. Something about that man just pulls out my crazy side. 

"You're an idiot," Scarlett says as she hands my phone back to me. 

"Come on! You had at least a bit of a laugh with all of that." I elbow her and she tries to fight a smile from appearing on her face. I reach into her bag and steal her phone which makes her eyes narrow.