Back To Work

Y/N POV

The day started off interesting. When I walked into the kitchen I found myself forgetting that Scarlett had stayed over. Because when I saw her making waffles I jumped slightly and she laughed at me. I rolled my eyes and threw a strawberry at her which sent her into a fit of giggles. We spent the morning talking and eating then getting ready for work. She seemed to be better then last night but she was a damn good actress so I wasn't sure. 

When we arrived at the filming location we had to go our separate ways. She was filming something with Robert this morning while I was to sit around and wait my turn. I ended up watching them set up and I found myself mainly focused on Scarlett and how quickly she went from a laughing goofball into badass assassin.

"Is that Y/N Y/LN?" A loud male voice shouted from my right. 

I spun to face him and was met by Samuel L. Jackson. "Oh my god. Hello!" 

"It's great to see you again." He approached me and we shook hands. 

"Same to you! Its been a long time." We had met at a premier awhile ago and got along pretty well. But he was too much of a star for me to hang around him all night. 

"I won't love to stay and chat but I have to go join them." He pointed at Robert and Scarlett. 

"Of course! I'm just enjoying the show." I waved as he walked away. The make up crew stole him pretty fast to put on some finishing touches and the eye patch. 

I caught Scarlett's eye and she winked at me so I waved back. Once Samuel was back, Kevin started the scene. 

I watched Scarlett walk through the door in her Black Widow uniform. She entered the room that Fury and Tony were speaking in. I tried not to laugh at the bathrobe Robert had to wear but it was still funny.

"Hold your thought Agent Fury." Robert said as he stood up and looked at Scarlett. Yet again I had no clue what was going on in this scene but I was having fun watching anyway. He spoke again, "You have managed to make my dearest friend very upset over the matter of a 10 minute conversation. You are very lucky that I'm working on my many issues right now or you would be dragged out of this house kicking and screaming." He took a deep breath and Scarlett raised an eyebrow at him. Robert turned to Samuel, "Sorry about that, what were you saying?" 

"You're good right? You can handle this?" Samuel asked.

"Yeah I got this!" Robert bent down to open a case at his feet. Robert glanced at me and said, "Donut mind if I do." I had to clamp a hand over my mouth to stop me from laughing.

"I got a 2:00 meeting. Enjoy yourself and your donut puns. Natasha will remain a floater at Stark Industries with her cover intact." Samuel was so good at dealing with Robert's crap. "You remember Agent Coulson?" Robert nodded as Clark Gregg walked forward. I had never met Clark before but I had known he was playing Coulson. Samuel started to walk away before turning back again, "I'm sorry about what happened earlier. Send Ms. Harkin my best wishes."

So guess Natasha had already screwed up. I really hated everything being so out of order.

"We've disabled all communications. No contact with the outside world. Good luck." Scarlett said to Robert. 

"Hold up, what?" Robert asked as he walked towards Scarlett.

"This is a problem that has to be solved with no distractions." She said while crossing her arms.

"Well if you are going off to Stark Tower then I want Y/N here with me. The only reason she isn't here right now is because you were going to be. Also your boss just told me to send Y/N his best wishes. I can't really do that without communications. With or without your permission I will talk to my friends." He also folded his arms as he spoke.